Saturday

pers taym


my first blog.... hahaha... i was really hesitant to sign up to this site, coz im not really a big fan, and at the same time i hate writing things about my daily life or basically anything about my life, coz i think it is too boring, but here i am sitting in front of my computer typing stuff.. hahaha.. most of my friends are actually doing these blog thing (well not really most of them, but i just realize, all of them are bloggers)... forgive me (2 those who's reading this), this is just my first time to write a blog and i dont know what to do... i dont know about you guys but to me writing this blog was just like my first time having sex.. i was sloppy, not knowing exactly how big do i have to extend the opening of my mouth just to suck that big, chunky piece of human flesh.. but afterwards you'll realize that what you did was something great and unforgettable and you know that you would to do it again ad again next time you get the chance.. and i think from this day forward im'na do it for the rest of my life.

No comments: