Friday

mY tWiLiGht eXpeRienCe


ive been wanting to see this movie, since the
the first time i have heard of it.. i was able
to read the book, w/c i borrowed from a fuck
buddy (Aeds), i enjoyed reading it, but it
was really different seeing it on the big screen.

I watched it with my bestfriend Paolo,
i was sleepy before going to G4 to watch
it coz i came from my night shift, then i
had breakfast with my officemates in SeaSide
in Pasay, before going back to Makati to see this
movie..so im kinda exhausted and tired
but im telling you, its all worth it, i was
energized and pumped-up after seeing it.




I especially love the baseball scene..
and i really fell in love with the lead guy,
though he's not that cute.. but still if he's a real
vampire, ill be willing to lend him my neck
and suck all the blood i have till the last drop,
hehehe!!!

im not really a big fan of vampire movies,
in fact, ive never seen one.., but this one
is cool, ill definitely wait for the sequel..
hope it'll be soon....

i love twilight,.. hope ill meet
my Mr. Vampire too.... Soon!!! hahaha!!

No comments: