Tuesday

mine

March is my month...



a few months back, i was talking to my friend Caan, she said 'January is mine since its my birthday month' and i replied 'March is all mine'  hahaha... well, the next thing i knew its the first day of my month...

on the 18th, ill be celebrating my 34th birthday. i usually do it with a theme, but a few years back when i started thinking that maybe i do not need that much of a celebration since im not getting any younger.

i remember, 'P' said ''i really cant get the logic why you bother so much about your birthday e pwede namang dinner at inuman lang''. now, looking back 'yeah maybe he's right!' kase people who'll attend the party wont really remember the party itself but the fun they had on your party.

so since 2009 i always spend my birthday with just my closest friends, friends and people who touched my heart during the years passed....

if you would ask me my favorite birthday celebration was in 2007 when my friend 'M' surprised me in the office with an unexpected person he invited to come (well, he forced him hahah), i was still in a relationship with 'P' during that time. before i left home, 'P' said that he wont be able to join me and my office friends because he had to run some errands for his mum, i said ok though i was really sad not to spend that day with him.

when i stepped into the office, 'M' noticed that i was not in the mood, he asked me why, but i didnt say anything. suddenly, out of nowhere, he asked me for 'P's number, i gave it to him with no questions asked since i was still thinking of 'P', not knowing that he would text him and asked to come to the celebration after office hours.

a few minutes before we left the office 'M' said 'there's someone waiting for you downstairs' i said 'who??' and thought he was joking, sabi nya 'basta baba ka nalang'... so i went downstairs, when i opened the door there was him...'P' greeting me 'happy birthday' with his big smile... it almost brought me into tears, but i didnt wanna ruin the moment with my dramas so i went to hug him and said thank you.

(sigh)... those were the days... oh well!

im wondering what surprises i might get this year... hmmm or would there be any?? =)

No comments: