Thursday

35

35 things i want to do before 35

when asked, i always say that if given the choice, id rather die young and my ideal age for that is 35. in a few days, ill be celebrating my 34th birthday, so if i would die next year, i still have a lot of things left to do.

here's my list in random order:

-visit Cebu. ive always wanted to go there since highschool when a seatmate at school told me how excited he was for summer because his family will spend it there, and when we got back to school after vacation, he showed me all the pictures with the beautiful places theyve been. i envy him.

-get in touch with old friends Mon and Mackoy. i havent seen them since we had a misunderstanding =(

-visit my siblings in Antipolo. my Dad has his own family before he met Mum, i have 9 half-brothers and sisters, but not all is fond of me so i want to make it up to them.

-find out what happened to my favorite Grade School Teacher Ms. Danna Marie Yorro, after our family moved to Cavite, i didnt see her again. i admire her wit and patience, for me she's the epitomy of a great teacher.

-get in touch with my childhood bestfriend John. the last time i saw him was in 1994, i want us to play Monopoly and Snakes and Ladders again.

-go to Bali and meet Kutut, i want to be like Julia Roberts in the movie Eat Pray Love hehehe.

-send a letter addressed to PNoy in Malacanang. in that letter ill tell him do not let the Senate go against same-sex marriage.

-sign a waiver and donate my eyes and any other parts of my body that could be of use to those who needs it.

-go to Sagada alone. smoke as many jeuts as i could.

-meet my ultimate crushes Diether Ocampo and Angel Aquino and have them sign my shirt. LOL

-give all my clothes to charity, but not my Forever21's, ill bring that with me in my casket.

-help my bestfriend AJ find his Dad.. because i want his Dad to see that they can live without him. i admire Aj's strength to stand as a 'breadwinner' for his family, w/c is something that i dont think i can do.

-make an effort to help my other bestfriend Shae to get an annulment with her ex-husband.

-after annulment, ill help Shae prepare for her dream wedding with her beau JC. it'll be Fab!

-spend a week in Palawan with "P". it'll be the last time for me to walk with him along the shores, ill tell him all the things he needs to know and say sorry for all the mistakes ive done.

-go back to Baguio. most of the happiest vacation i had was in Baguio, so right before i die i want to reminisce how happy and thankful iam to live a fun life as this.

-watch Face to Face live in their studio. i need some action before my death. i want to see before my eyes how the guests throw the plastic chairs to each other while Amy Perez run to save herself.

-go to Disneyland with my niece Concha.

-meet Barrack Obama and tell him i fantasize waking up in bed with him. =)

-go to Manila's Fashion Week for the last time. i want to get an idea of what to wear inside my casket.

-buy some airconditioner for my friend Mimi. that's what she always wanted to have for her rented apartment.

-buy scholarship funds for Naya and Miguel (Shae's kids) BBoy (Aj's brother) Anisha (Mimi's daughter) Concha (my niece), they are my favorites.

-go to Amanpulo. one of my greatest dream is to see that island, just spend the whole day making sand-castles.

-learn professional photography and take beautiful random pictures.

-go back into painting. i used to do it a few years back when i experienced trauma and depression.

-spend a day food-tripping. from street food to 5-star hotel dinner, i want to eat everything till i get constipated.

-go bar-hopping again just like what i used to do in College.

-join Project Runway and design my own clothing line.

-have a photo exhibit at 'M' Cafe.

-go to Venice with Mum and ride a gondola.

-confess to 'him' about the love i have been keeping to myself.

-visit Batanes and see the Ivatans in person.

-play football with the 'AZKALS', if im lucky Derek Ramsey might agree for a Frisbee too in Boracay LOL.

-hear a Mass at the Vatican City.

-be at two places at the same time, just like Mandy Moore in the movie A Walk to Remember.

2 comments:

JayShae Asuncion said...

all of these just before 35? wow...i'm here to support each and every step of the way, promise me you'll still strive to accomplish these things even after 35...isama mo ko sa pagpapapirma kay diether at angel.haha.lav ya!

bRownButiKi said...

kc nga hanngang 35 lang ang itatagal ng life ko kaya dpat mgawa ko yan! hhahha love u 2. miss u!