Thursday

iam

iam a happy person...

yes iam!...but not all the time.






i was having coffee alone yesterday in Nuvali.,while enjoying my cup and checking my tweets, a friend texted reminding me of his birthday which incidentally a day before mine. i told him 'malayo pa kaya heelllooow'. he said 'i know pero parang yoko nga icelebrate kase tatanda na naman ako ng walang pinagkatandaan'...

that brought me to realization that maybe i was like him too. i was thinking to myself 'was i able to accomplish anything for the past 33 years of existence?'...
i got my notebook after that, i listed things that i havent got yet.... medyo marami pa nga! heheehe... but, are those things that i do not have in my posession yet would put a smile on my face?

i heard a lot of people asking one another 'masaya ka ba?'... if i were to ask, my answer would be 'yes, but not all the time'...come to think of it, maraming bagay ang dapat kong ikasaya, but am i really happy when im all by myself?...'pwede', naaalala ko tuloy ang isang local movie ni Vilma Santos (i forgot the title), sabi nya sa isang scene don na hindi daw maganda ang laging masaya, dapat daw may balanse ang buhay, kapag daw malungkot ka, isipin mu nalang na 'minsan sa buhay ko sumaya din naman ako noh'

i may not have all the things that money could buy, para sakin kase Oo nga't marami akong ganito o ganyan pero meron ba akong mga kaibigang nagpapasaya sakin when im sad?...Check!...do i have a family that supports me in all of my endeavours?...check!... yun palang dapat ko ng ikaligaya.

siguro lahat ng kulang ko, to follow nalang, im sure its not gonna be that long till ill have it. no freakin' reason for me to frown....haaayyy hormones! pag tumatanda, nakakaaffect ng feelings sobra sobra, text lang yun, kung anu anu naisip ko hehheeeh..

i like my life. in fact i supah dupah love it!

goodbye Sadness!

No comments: