Saturday

20

on my previous year-end posts, i usually choose 10 who'll make my list, but i guess iam too blessed this year to have the most wonderful people which made my list longer...


20. BATCH 101 (CBPS)

you guys are the best, i may have not survived our stressful job without a helping hand from each of you, thank you.

19. TEAM CEZ

i always look forward to another day in the office because of the fun we always share. you guys rock!!

18. NELIZA ANN ZITA

i miss your '150-words-per-minute' talking even if that doesnt make sense sometimes, but i still love you since youre my friend hehehe..

17. HAGEN ERASQUIN

Botchog, more cases of beer and tequilas to drink for this year... looking forward to a toast with you soon.

16. JEWELRIE ALAMAN JIMENEZ

meeting you again after years of your absence made me open my eyes to new Jewel than whom i used to know, keep it up friend!

15. KIM PEREZ CANLAS

thank you. it seems like nothing has changed after 7 long years of not seeing you...

14. MARI ROSE ARANETA

i know that there'll be more cups of coffee to share with you this year, but just like our coffee, there will be times when its gonna be bitter-tasting but with a little sugar it'll be better as we used to have it.

13. ANGELIKA MAE SANTOS

thank you for opening yourself up to me and for listening to me too, looking forward for more of that bonding!

12. GLENYS ANGELIE SAGUN

we may not share a lot of thoughts about our lives but i know that i have a friend in you. trust me, i do the same.

11. RAMON JOSE CHAVES III

wish you continue to write great music, you have such a big talent, i hope 2011 is you year... Totoma pa tayo!

10. REKOLF IBANEZ LIBETA

you may look like a 'toughie' but that's just superficial, there's a softer side of you, i know. Kampai!!

9. CZARINE DELA CRUZ MENDIOLA

my job is easier because youre my boss, youre great! thank you for not giving up on me, and sorry for all the headaches ive given you hehhehe...

8.PAMELA DOMINGO

thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, please take good care of my friend (you know who she is).. you deserve each other wOOhooo!!!

7. CAMILLE ANN REDONDO

your love for Forever21 made me obsessed about it too, but seriously thank you for being such a great friend.

6. MA. FRANCESCA ANGELICA HERNANDEZ

youre such a fun friend, i never had a dull moment with you, more booze and coffee to share... Margaritas for us Gurlfiend!!!! hehhehe

5. THEODORA JOY GUMABAO

just like your name, youve brought me such joy everytime, thanks for all the 'chismisan' moments ive spent with you... kelan ulit?? hahaha

4. VINCE JOSEPH 'B-BOY' RUBIO

never thought i could stand a kid, i usually lose my patience when im around them.. heheheh... i could be a great parent someday too because of you... i guess hahaha

3. CAMILLE ESCALERA ORCUSE

thank you for lending your ears whenever the going gets tough for me, you may not have all the right words to say, but your presence is enough to ease the burden. thanks!

2. ANZEL JOSEPH NAVARRO RUBIO

we may have argued about a lot of things and i have you lose your patience too many times, but youre still there as one that i consider as my best-est friends, iam looking forward to times when we are gonna be tired of walikng, carrrying our shopping bags and mall-hopping.. love you teh!

1. MARIE CHARMAINE ASUNCION OCTAVIANO

there's a lot of things that i should say to you, but one of them is thank you.. for not turning your back at me, thank you for staying as my dear-loving friend, and iam happy to say that even if i have to lose a lot of my so-called barkadas, i have the best one left by myside. love u.


To y'all, it may have been a roller coaster for me but thank you sooo much for sharing the ride, t'was all good!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

once i promised i'll be by your side always i meant it for real. We are different in many ways but we're also the same in a lot of things...we laugh and we cry for the same reasons. Matigas ang ulo mo pero i did not remain your friend so that i can change you, i'm here to listen and help you decide which path to take. I love you myk!

Anonymous said...

Hi myk, i am so touched i am part of this list, dahil ibig sabihin i have contributed something in your life. I feel the same way about you, never a dull moment and hearing ur voice is actually music to my EARS!! always remember mga late nights sa office , stuck there during the typhoon and survived the whole morning kahit wala na tyo magawa :D simple things like that and everyhting in between our time together starting nung training until now , i will really cherish. hehe..i am thankful that we are part of each other's lives and i hope ul never forget me, kung kaya mong matandaan mga lyrics ng mga old songs, i know ako and batch 101 hindi mo makakalimutan, kami din ganun sayo..love u gurliieee....angge ;D