Saturday

crown

october 2010 was the last time i had my haircut, in told myself at that time 'this will be my last haircut till my birthday next year (march this yr)'.... so its been 3 months now and only a few more sleeps till my birthday when i decided to cut it again. Haayy hindi ko na naman nagawa!

i want to experience sana, again to have a long hair kase the last time, as far as i could remember, was in college pa... but then the people around me keep telling me 'get a haircut!'... Grrrr... you know how difficult it is for you to do something when you do not have enough support from the people youre close with??? kaasar diba?!

well, wala na akong nagawa!.. i had a long argument with myself last night before going to bed 'shall i do it?' or 'shall i dont?' hehehe... eventually nakatulugan ko nalang ang pagiisip about it. earlier this morning, i told myself 'ok ill go to the barbershop and get it done'

and here it is:


                      
                         its my first time to do 'mohawk' and im lovin' it!!


No comments: