Friday

raining

nothing..
just reminiscing.



lately its been raining..i do not know what's with it but i love it so much..

i remember, during college, when me and my friends bryan and rowell would text each other for a drinking session because its raining. we would bring our jackets with us, go anywhere we could afford, and drink till we cant take it anymore.

i love reminiscing when it rains, it makes me want to go back to those days when life isnt that complicated, id be happy with just the simplest thing life could offer.

rain represents all the tears that my eyes cried, i realized that a billion of them ran through my cheeks when i was not at my best.

even now, rain never seemed to fail and give me a satisfaction that one could have.. god, i love it, do not ever let it stop.. let it bring me days of shallow happiness and endless cries.

now im heading to my window just looking at the rain...

thank you god for the rain

No comments: