Thursday

auto-in

people call it call center...
i call it LIFE.




today marks my 4th year in the call center industry,thank you to the following people who made my stay really meaningful:

to RALF AUGERBAUER, the first person ive ever talked to using my headset connected to my avaya phone, hehehe, thank you sir for being so patient even if it took me 20mins to finish your reservation, i wont forget you.

to my previous trainers and recent ones, ANNE and JOHNFER from Teletech, GAMMY from Etelecare, MIKE from JPMorganChaseBank, and now MAU and JE-AN of VXIPhil INC..thank you i have learned a lot from you guys.

to all the bosses ive worked and still working with, ARVIN LOMBOS, coolest boss ive met, ANDREW SUMANG, the lenient one, MIKE BUERA, for being so patient and now PHYLBERT STONE and JAY DACER, im beginning to enjoy your company and hoping for many years of stressful but fun work with you guys. thank you all.

and to all the people ive met and eventually became my good friends, WAVE 23 of Best Western, WAVE 107 of Sprint, Wave 2/39 of Home Lending, and WAVE 8 of DirecTV, kudos to you guys for all the hardwork.

THANK YOU.

No comments: