Thursday

ilovehim

i can feel my heart beats faster

whenever i hear his name

i look for him everywhere,

and when i cant, i blame myself…

ive been keeping my fancy for him,

though i know i need a lot of help,

my feeelings are getting out of control,

cant concentrate, thinking of him at all…

from this emotion, i want to be free,

but i cant get out of this fantasy,

he means so much to me,

i always pray for his safety…

as time flies, and seconds go by,

i really asked myself WHY???

is he really the guy?

cant get him out of my mind, i feel weak

when i see him sigh…

i love him… i love him…

though our chances are dim,

i love him till the end,

and when the end is over,

i’ll love him again…..

1 comment:

E said...

wow..emo mode...Joke! Hey hapy birthday! Be thankful you have your health, a job a family and friends! Theres so much more you can do with your life.. as for him-madami pa jan!