Saturday

25 facts about me

i just wanna make "gaya" those
internet polls so here it is....



1. i was once teased as "butiki" coz when i was
a kid i was asthmatic, and there was this neighbor of
ours who told my mom that if she boil a house-lizard,
it would be an effective alternative to my medicines, i guess
that's true kasi nawala talaga yung hika, and thats the reason why
i have this tattoo of a "butiki" at my nape.

2. i have'nt eaten even a tiny piece of chicken
since i was 11 yrs. old because i have allergies.

3. my bestfriend is a straight guy and that's weird coz im gay.

4. i got kicked-out from a catholic school because i was
caught (along with my friends) smoking at the back of the school
chapel by my priest teacher.

5. i hate to see a wet cotton ball, it makes me wanna puke,
i do not know the reason honestly!

6. i still cant sleep without my "batutoy" (it is my hotdog-pillow
ever since i was 5 yrs. old.)

7. im a bit "claustrophobic"

8. not until i was 14, i cannot sleep without my
mom at my side.

9. i used to wet my bed while sleeping for about a
month when i was trying to sleep alone coz my mom wants me
to learn how to be independent.

10. i hate the letter "Q" because when i was still in
pre-school that was the letter i was having a hard time to
write, i always confused it for the letter "O"

11. my mom used to call me "tayok".. and till now
i do not know what it means (i think i should ask her)

12. during highschool, i had a crush with macaulay culkin, that's
the reason why i watched the movie "my girl" (his movie with anna
chlumsky) for 28 freakin' times, and i cried every single time.

13. my forever crush is river phoenix, when he died i cried alone
in my room (hihihihi!!!)

14. i love my dark skin, kasi i heard from oprah winfrey
that a person with a dark skin has 500% natural sunblock on
their skin... wala lang!!

15. i love the smell of gasoline... especially when it
is being loaded in the car.

16. i was once told that im going to be a successful
showbiz reporter kasi daw im madaldal.

17. the only life lesson i wont ever forget is
"only losers cry, and you are not, so dont" (and im not gonna
tell who told me that)

18. when i was learning how to drive, i accidentally bumped into
a police car, and my mom decided that that's the end of my
driving career.

19. since im an only-child, i used to think that my mom's
older sis is my sister too, kasi i would always hear my mom calling my
tita "ate" so nakigaya ako, and till now i still call her that.

20. i used to be a vegetarian.

21. i have 15 pairs of shoes pero i only use
3 or 4 pairs kasi nanghihinayang akong maluma sila.

22. due to a friend's birthday party, i sacrificed my eyesight,
kasi what i did was i sprayed a strong perfume in my eye, to make
it look like i have sore-eyes, and to earn a "sent-to-home"
certificate from my previous company's clinic, so that i could attend
the party.

23. i hate anime... eeeeeewwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!!

24. i love giving names to anything like my cellphones..
meron silang names na badong, tolome, pepper, anselmo, and recently
i named one "acquilino".

25. i love coffee and rainy days... perfect combination!!

No comments: