Monday

abyss

move on but do not move away...






iam now crossing the bridge of moving on and letting go...while on this bridge, i realized that there still lots of things that i need to go through. i thought that once i stepped into this path,everything will be smooth and easy for me...i was wrong.

during this stage, there are obstacles that i need to surpass,fears that i need to conquer. there are million things in my mind right now that hinders my way to see the light on the otherside...one of them is the memories that linger and makes me want to go back and stay to the place where ive been...

where i came from is really not that of a chaotic place,but there are dark areas where ive been blinded so many times. but everytime i look back to it,there was once paradise too...a place where part of me still dwells.

crossing the bridge for the second time is not easy,i remember the first time i was here,it was six years ago...it brought a lot of tears that pained my eyes, while i was wishing for my death. there are torns scattered everywhere, some got stuck in my heart and soul even after i reached the otherside.

now on my second attempt towards the bridge,i suddenly felt his hands holding mine,iam afraid to let that go,coz i know that even if there's no tears in my eyes,the excruciating pain is deep within me.

i stopped for a while,thinking...
should i stay?...or should i go?
coz behind me is that abyss and i do not want to be there...again.

then i realized i was almost on the otherside,i can see the light,though its dim...but i saw it...i knew i saw it.

a few more steps...few more steps...

and ill be there.

No comments: