Saturday

3

when problem strikes you unexpectedly, youll realize that a you are neglecting a lot of things in your life. my mum would always say 'look at the brighter side of things'... well, yeah, but then it is sooo difficult to hide tears in your eyes especially when you know that youve got nothing but yourself...

sometimes i want to escape from reality. i remember those days when i was still a kid, my only problem was Mum would not allow me to play outside of the house because she's too scared that a car might hit me, i wish it could all be the same now...

but, cliche as it may seem, im still looking at the brighter side of life, im thankful for all the blessings i receive each day. im lucky to have 3 of the most beautiful things in life:


1) two shots of espresso each day before going to my office battle



2)my facebook and blogspot accounts, where i can always say whatever i want, whenever i want!



3) my ever-loving friends. enough said.

Thank God for all of these... it gives me the assurance that i am not alone =)

No comments: